Suggestions & Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions & Ideas

Post by [Admin]Rupture™ on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:03 pm

If you have any suggestions or ideas to help the Cup, please post them in this topic Very Happy
-
Wenn Sie irgendwelche Vorschläge oder Ideen haben, bitte in diesem Thema schreiben Smile

[Admin]Rupture™
Admin
Admin

Team : SWLC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions & Ideas

Post by SWBFSpy|Anyder on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Rather than penalizing players for breaking some rules, I'd suggest u to mod out some stuff:
- Glitches could be removed (add it like a "deathregion") or blocked (by adding an invisible wall for the server player.
- Vehicles can also be removed from some maps, or even added if wanted.
- You could make the turret had -1000 health (or any other lower value, i tend to use huge values just in case xd) so they cannot be "repaired" by the engineer.
- If im not wrong, there's a way to disable fag visibility to some units (or I recall seeing this), but idk if it might make the client crash.
- You can limit the amount of slots per unit (Eg: if u want the darkie to be limited to 2 units, u can do so).
- You can allow people to go to the space, but make sure u mod it to make the player die instantly =P
- For the other maps u could create more invisible walls to the client.
- The 1.3 update counts with a SIDE client update which grants players the sniper reticule (at least from what I heard)

SWBFSpy Admin | {U.E.F} Clanorganizer | SWBFGamers Co-Moderator & Master Modder
SWBFSpy|Anyder

Team : SWBFSpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Rupture™ on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:40 am

Thanks Anyder. Hopefully we can work on those in the next few days. Closing glitches will prove to be too time-consuming but the easier ones can be fixed I hope soon enough. Great help! santa

[Admin]Rupture™
Admin
Admin

Team : SWLC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top